Monday, July 7, 2008

Still going Strong

This glandular fever is nasty to say the least. My poor little one has copped it pretty bad, the usual things you get with glandular fever but now as her immune system is so low her fingers and toes are all infected she has all these ulcers in her mouth and on her lips. Oh its just awful everything she puts in her mouth stings ARGH when will it end.

On the training front its going great have done all my weights no cardio though just to tired with sleepless nights. I know when I was comp prepping I would have done my cardio so I'm feeling a little guilty. I dont know its weird. I did legs yesterday and Im feeling them today I have to say I love doms its a good sign that you gave it your all.

Having said I didnt do any cardio T was home yesterday so I cleaned the whole house, mowed the lawn and cleaned the car inside and out. So maybe that counts for some cardio (o:
Kie xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kie thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment, that's sweet of you.

I hope your daughters health improves real soon.

Lia :o) xxx