Thursday, July 24, 2008

All Good

Training is going great. My legs and glutes are still sore from that dvd LOL. I'm starting to go up in weight with my training so thats a positive. I'm finding I still cant go heavy with my legs as it hurts my hip hence the dvd I bought.
I have been doing cardio everyday I'm very proud of myself as this is an area I've been lazy in. The weather isnt permitting me to get outside with bub so it's either early morning runs or jumping on the treadmill at night once T is home. If I'm lucky bub will have an arvo kip and I get it done then.
I'm not following any specific food plan just trying to eat clean and stay away from cheese I LOVE CHEESE. So I'm doing ok and it feels great (o:
Kie xx

5 comments:

Magda said...

Hi Kie,

glad to hear that things are going well for you and you're feeling good after some ups and downs.

Hang in there

Magda

Shar said...

Hey Kie
We have just had a week away so kids go back on Monday for me, Can't wait, love em and all but just a bit of space is required :)

You competing this year?
Shar x

Tara said...

sounds like you are plodding along well Kie :o) The dvd sounds torturous too!!

Tara xx

Splice said...

Hi Kie!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
Keep up the great work on the cardio.
Deb

Splice said...

You haven't blogged in ages, must be due for an update ;-)
Who are you doing your PT course through?
Debs