Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Butts and Gutts

OMG I bought the butts and gutts dvd from Liz nelson's site. Its a Cathe Freidrich dvd, that woman is insane. I was literally crying trying to finish it. I didnt. I had to keep stopping as my legs wouldnt work, it was like my mind is watching the dvd and she is doing squats and I'm thinking I'm squatting feels like I am and in walks T and says "get down lower" so I look at my legs and realise they're not moving LOL. I still cant sit properly.
School is back today WOOHOO. My girls are alot better thank god I hate it when they're sick. I must say all the girls that competed at the all females were outstanding congratualtions to you all. I loved Shars bikini it was gorgeous.
Anyway gotta get the kids ready.
Kie xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love Cathe DVD's - they are just plain nasty. I have that DVD on my wishlist.