Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I will do this I WILL

I trained back this morning and had a ripper session (o: Now that bub is that much older I dont get interupted as much which is great. Also T has made my program a 5 day split so my workouts are really short.
Went for a probably 6km walk pushing bub in the pram yesterday and OMG my legs and bum are killing me this morning LOL goes to show how much my fitness has declined (but hey she is bigger hence heavier, more hard work (o;)
I'm still stuggling a little bit the voices in my head so to speak, I will do this I will. I'm seeing a chiropractor on Friday as my hip and back still aren't right from comp. I've never been to one before so I'm a little nervous.
Kie xx

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi Kie, great to hear from you!! Good to hear you have started your Cert 3. I'm more than happy to help if you ever get stuck with anything. Not the brain of it all but i have done my 3&4.

Good luck with the chiropractor. I have never been to one.

great to hear that you are finding your way back after comp. You should pop into Lindy's forum. Great support there from all the girls who have been through it all before. www.lindyolsen.com

Tara xxx