Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Peace (o:

My other girl is comming home today. She has been in Perth with Nanna for 3 days to see Snuggle Pot and Cuddle Pie. It has been very peaceful as she can talk under water so to speak but I do miss her and so has Boo. Speaking of which Boo is finally on the mend still having sleepless nights due to some bad habits created whilst sick. LOL I cant win.

Still being consistent with my training so I'm in a happy place. Even managed some cardio this morning, mind you my legs are still sore from Sunday. My son who is 11 going on 50 said to me this morning "seen as you had such a terrible night with Boo Mum do you want me to take her for a walk in her pram, you know just to give you a breather". What an absolute little darling, so I'm sitting here typing away in complete silence OMG its a bit scary really LOL.

I also just want to say a special thanks to Lia with everything going on in her life right now to drop by my blog and leave a comment means a lot. Prayers and thoughts are with you always.
Kie xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snuggle Pot & Cuddle Pie was a childhood favourite of mine. I'm glad they're still in existance.

Irrespective of what's going on in my life I always have time for those that have time for me Kie.

Lia xxx