Thursday, July 3, 2008

Glandualr Fever

Oh Boy if it doesnt rain it pours right! My 6 year old came down with glandular fever last week and she has been pretty sick but is coping quite well. Last night my nearly 3 year started with high temps and I thought Zoe was ok so Boo will be fine. NOT. Unlike Zoe, Boo has been vomiting her throat is so swollen that she is having trouble swallowing, she is litterally drooling cause she cant swallow. Of course any pain medicine I give her she throws it up within a minute. Its just breaking my heart.
On another note I had a great back session yesterday, on no sleep DOMS is talking this morning. Thanks Tara (o: I will take you up on that offer if need be.
Kie xx

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Oh the poor little girls... I hope they are well on the road to recovery by now... as are you from DOMS!! Keep training hard xxx