Monday, February 25, 2008

Bye Dad and Barbara

My Dad came to visit me over the weekend before he fly's back to Germany so all my good intentions of a big cook up went out the window. Having said that I dont really mind as it was great to catch up with him as I wont see him for another couple of years.

We went to the beach on Sunday morning and we spent it body surfing. My dads wife Barbara used my board had the absolute time of her life it was so much fun teaching her how to read the waves etc. not bad for a woman 60+ (:

I was alittle slack with my training and eating of late so I'm back into now, did up a month of different workouts as they say a change is as a good as a holiday. Just finished back and tri and hubby was home so it was an uninteruppted workout yay. I have put deadlifts back into my workout so i know I will be sore tomorrow.

I have yet to cook up some clean eats I'm hoping to get stuck in the kitchen tomorrow. My littlest one is not a happy camper atm so everything is a little more challenging. Thanks to those that have left comments it always brings a smile to my face, take care
Kie xx

No comments: