Monday, February 18, 2008

Smashing workout :)

I had a wicked workout today, back and tri. I just love smashing the previous workout. Also went for a 10km walk early this morning pushing bub in the pram, I forgot how much I love cardio. I think that is what put me in such a good mind set when I got in the gym (:

My diet hasnt been very consistent of late. Kind of just eating what and when I feel like it. This is having a toll on me I noticed that my energy levels arent as great and feel a little lethargic. So I'll have to get my but in gear and cook up some good eats.
Kie xx

1 comment:

RaeC said...

Hi Kie, great to see you back blogging hon... I didn't realise you were until I saw a comment you left on someone's blog. Fantastic to see your little girl has settled into school well. Keep training hard xxx