Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Where Have I Been

I'm so lazy when it comes to blogging. Anyhow my little girl has made some wonderful new friends so im relly happy about that. One of the boys that was in her class last year bought her in a flower the other day so she wouldnt be sad, how cute is that.

Training wise I'm going great guns. A few injury niggles here and there very annoying. my strength is improving each session so i have to be happy with that. hubby jumped in the gym the other night to help and i did drop sets OMG my arms were literally numb, i completely loved them though drop sets ROCK.

I had my sil wedding on the weekend which I was bridesmaid at. She looked absolutely beautiful,stunning as every bride should. The wedding was great had a fab time as I think everyone would have. The only thing that annoyed me was that some relatives that new i had comptetd last year would come up grab my arm and say "oh so your not working out anymore" WTF do I say to that. I dont know if they just dont understand the sport or that I havent made any changes at all?? dunno.

Anyway must go Mummy duties call
Kie xx

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hey Kie, gotta hate it when you think you're doing well and someone says, 'so are you still going to the gym?'. Grrr. Have a great week!