Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yum Recipe

I got this recipe off of Physique Essentials from Chez for the sweet tooth out there.

1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
1/4 cup skim milk
1 tsp diet lime jelly
2 tbs lime juice
1/2 tsp vanilla ess.
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
Mix in a blender then refrigerate still set. Hubby says they're YUM

Everything else is going great guns for me. I have decided I will dedicate the next 6 weeks to consistant cardio. I have stuck to weight training but my cardio has been lacking. Oddly enough I love my cardio but havent done any for a long time. Its not that I want to drop fat or anything like that i just feel like I need to challenge myself in other areas.
Kie xx

"WATCH YOUR THOUGHTS
THEY BECOME WORDS
WATCH YOUR WORDS
THEY BECOME ACTIONS
WATCH YOUR ACTIONS
THEY BECOME HABITS
WATCH YOUR HABITS
THEY BECOME CHARACTER
WATCH YOUR CHARACTER
IT BECOMES YOUR DESTINY"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds yummy. I'll have to give it a go.