Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Want to be Bigger

Well I have decided I wont compete until I fell that I'm ready. Im really enjoying training again and following a nutrition plan but I just want to be bigger. Thats not to much to ask is it. I think it will take me a few years to be any sort of competition.

Im seeing Lou tomorrow I have to tell her that I'm not quite ready to compete I hope she isnt dissapointed. I hate dissapointing people that support me. As well as wanting to get bigger competing sure does drain the finances and we are still trying to catch up from xmas )-:

School goes back next week WOOHOO I love my kids dont get me wrong but enough is enough.
My son who is 11 this year wants to get into weight training but I dont know if he is to young or if it will do anything to him devolpment wise. Im going to look into futher if any one knows Im all ears for advice.

Kie xx

"THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS OTHER THAN THOSE
YOU PUT ON YOURSELF"

No comments: