Monday, January 21, 2008

Here we go Again

I plan to compete at some point this year, just not sure when. The IFBB show here in Perth seems inticing but its so soon and I dont have enough muscle )-: yet anyway.

I have kept on reading all blogs as the blog girls are so inspiring.



I have been eating what I like when I like with in reason. The lovely Lou rang a couple of weeks ago and said how about competing again (-: I didnt have to think for to long. So here I go again.



On the health band wagon of chicken and veg LOL. I went and saw Lou last Wednesday for the fat reading etc. I was pleasantly suprised to learn I was sitting at 15% bodyfat and put on 2kg since comp (-: so no complaining there.



I only started getting back into weight training seriously last week to discover my hip is still a bit twangy )-: As I'm trying to build some muscle there is no cardio for me ATM which I hate cause I love my cardio. I trust Lou so I will do as I'm told. I tell ya eating every 2 hours has got knobs on it I'm so over eating already LOL.

Kie xx

No comments: