Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Family Drama

Family shit can just get you down cant it? My sil who was really supportive for the first 6months of my comp prep has decided to not speak to me due to he said she said bullshit? ARGH I thought I left highschool a long time ago. If she wasnt family I wouldnt give a toss but we have her sister's wedding comming up next month and we are both bridesmaids, well that should be fun. I have the hens night this comming weekend and I feel sick to my stomach. I know I have to go but I so dont want to. I feel kinda better now, I just had to get that out as it is affecting me in more ways than it should be.

I had an awesome training session this morning shoulders and calves, my shoulders have the striations through them when I'm working them I LOVE IT. Calves are another story not so good it hurts my hip would you believe. Never fear I'm going to nasty nanna tonight ( my massage lady ) she is wicked and mean and hurts like hell but I will so much better for it, in a couple of days LOL.

Going up to see Lou tomorrow and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. Excited to cause we are going to her new house which I havent seen yet. Hopefully she will make us some of her yummy coffee.
Kie xx
"NO-ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL
INFERIOR WITHOUT YOU CONSENT "

No comments: