Wednesday, September 3, 2008

An Update

Yep been really lazy with my blogging but I never really feel anything I say is very interesting. Splice I'm doing my PT course through AIPT and I'm finding it realy hard to find the time to do it. Having not used my brain for a long time is making it a little hard to, but I will continue and I will get it done.
No Shar I'm not competing this year I dont know if I will ever compete again. While I enjoyed my journey last year I dont know if i want to do it again. I will always live an active lifestyle as I always have but as for competeing again probably not, but hey never say never right.
I will be in Perth in September for the Wff/Nabba and also the Inba october comp. I'm helping the crew from Rocky's if you remember last year when Lou was helping me out well she and about 4 or 5 other girls are competing so I will be helping backstage. Really looking forward to being on the other side so to speak.
As for my training I'm still lifting weights and cardio when I can although it is nothing really consistent my injury from last year is giving me grief. I think I need to have my stomach muscle sowed back together as I always look like I'm 3 months pregnant on a good day and this is really getting me down. That is a whole other story anyways there's a bit of an update. Thanks for stopping by.
Kie xx

2 comments:

Splice said...

Thanks for the update lol

I didn't realize you weren't planning on competing again.
Adopting a lifestyle that includes training and cardio is fantastic to hear regardless.

You might want to chat to Liz about having your abs sewed.

Deb

KatieP said...

Hi there
Thanks for stopping by my blog. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. My email is thin-enough@optusnet.com.au

x